Elements & Purpose
Elements: The volume of the material in the temperature sensing part of temperature controller will inflate or deflate when the temperature of the controlled object varies, which causes the film box that is connected to the temperature sensing part inflating or deflating, then drives the switch on or off through a leverage function to keep a constant temperature. WK Series Liquid Inflated Temperature Controller is characterized by accurate temperature control, reliable, small on/off temperatures difference, a wide range of temperature control and large over loaded current etc.
Usage: It's mainly used for the temperature control of household electrical appliances (showers, rolling-type washers, fan heaters), electrothermal equipment (stainless steel full automatic water boilers, electrothermal fryers, baking stoves, electronic ovens, foodstuff machinery, medical equipment), and refrigeration industry (kitchen cooling cabinets, preservation cabinets, refrigerators, ice-makers, rearing ponds, cold-drinks makers, heating machines) etc.
Range of Temperature (H-L)
|Adjust PointOFF Value||±3||±3||±3||±5||±6||±7||±10|
|Non-Adjust PointOFF Value||±5||±5||±5||±7||±8||±9||±12|
|On/Off Temp. Differ.||2～9||2～9||2～9||2～9||2～10||2～10||2～12|
- Electric Performance: 16 (3) A-250V ~ 10 (1.8) A-400V
- Switch-Off Temperature: in the range of -35℃ to +320℃ based on clients demand
- Life of Usage: >100,000 times
- Electric Intensity: AC2000V/1min
- Normal Insulated Resistance: ≥100MΩ
- Contact Resistance: ≤50mΩ
- Wet Insulated Resistance: ≥10MΩ
- Temperature Response Rate: ≤1.0℃/min
- Min. Current: 200mA
Temperature Sensing Ducts and Capillaries (may be designed based on clients demand)
Temperature Sensing Ducts
|Dia.: Φ3, Φ4, Φ5, Φ6||General Length：760±50 mm
※Special design is otherwise accounted:
|Material||Copper, stainless steel||Copper, stainless steel|
Items to be noted:
- Client shall make an order according to the characters of his product, and the range of temperature that needs to be controlled.
- In temperature controller fixing, keep temperature-sensing duct closely contact the surface where temperature needs to be controlled, to well fulfill its function.
- Do not press the temperature-sensing duct to be deformed in fixing to avoid influencing its performance.
- Do not make conductive gases or conductive matters enter into the temperature controller or stain its surface, to prevent its electric insulation from being influenced. 5. Do not use over-length M4 wire for bracket fixing, otherwise temperature controller performance will be destroyed.
- Switch box is a ceramic item, and therefore shall be handled carefully.
- The bending radius of capillary shall not be less than 5mm.